Friday 26 June 2015

June Favourites



Hey Guys! So today I thought I would I'd share with you what I've been loving this month so far! From the end of May to mid way through June I've had the massive stress of exams so beauty wasn't my top priority however here are some of the products that got me through. Below I will give you a few reasons why I love them so much.

 
So first off I love using this quick fix purifying charcoal mask which I have used a few time now. I love using it just whilst I am having a bath once a week. Charcoal masks have recently have been the thing to use in your skincare routine because it gets all the yucky stuff out of your skin. Once I use it to me it feels like my skin is breathing (sounds weird I know). Just in case you were wondering I have oily acne prone skin so if you have the same skin then I would definitely recommend this mask for you.
So next up we have my Bourjois 123 perfect foundation in No. 52 vanilla. This is the foundation I have been using most of the month. For me this has provided a good amount of coverage and has gone on easily.
Next up I have the L'Oreal gentle make-up remover. Everyone always says how you shouldn't use face wipes to clean off make up so I decided to try a new makeup remover. I love this one because I smells so nice it has a rosey sort of scent. It also is very soft on my skin and so I enjoy it.
Last up I have the Rimmel London Wonder'full mascara with argan oil. You only need a few coasts for long lashes and I love using it. If I'm in a hurry I reach for this as I know it will give me length and volume to me lashes. If I am rushing for work I put on foundation, press powder, eye liner and mascara.
What have your favourites been this month? I would love to know so leave a comment below which products you have been loving this month. I will see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment