Tuesday 16 June 2015

Beauty Haul June 2015

Whoopsies! I've done it again brought more makeup that I probably did not need. However for all of the product below I spent under £20! I know you are all thinking how but if you read on I will tell you exactly how I managed to save so much money in big brands such as Eylure and Elizabeth Arden.
 
 
So as you can see above I have brought 2 pairs of false eyelashes, 2 blushes, a eyeshadow duo, a lip pencil/gloss/stick, and a cream eyeshadow. If you would like a full review of any of the products I have hauled just leave a comment of which one below and I will try to do that once I have a fuller impression of them.
 
So the first products I have are the Maybelline Colour Show Blush 'em! I have the more coral one of the right and the pink of on the left. I think I prefer the more coral one as I feel it will suit me better but the pink one was pretty aswell. So I spent just £2 on the pair of them! This is because I found them believe it or not in the pound shop in the famous brands section. If you are reading from a different country these are shops where all products are just £1.
 
 
Next I have the Maybelline Hypercosmos eyeshadow duo in WN-1. It's a pretty purple and gold. It's a good size product and I can't wait to start using it especially as I find Maybelline a good brand. I also found this in the pound shop and so for all the Maybelline products I spent only £3.
 
Next I went to TKMaxx which if you are in the US is TJMaxx. They each were £2.99. I wanted to pick these up as I wanted to try to wear false eyelashes especially as I have a few big events this month including a friends birthday as well as my own.
 
 
Next I think are my favourite products from the haul and are two things from the Elizabeth Arden Summer collection. The first is the Beautiful Color Gloss Stick in the shade 02 Pink sky and is deep sort of pink. When I swatched it it seemed very creamy and soft. The next product is a Pure Finish Cream Eyeshadow in the shade 01 Sand Dollar and as you can see below is a nice shinny light pink. As you can see I have already tried it and it is very creamy. The Gloss stick was £2.99 and the eyeshadow was £3.99 from TKMaxx.
 
 
So that is everything I got this haul. I know it was quite brief but like I said if you would like to see a full review just leave a comment in the comment section below. Also if you could suggest products that I might like or where I can buy more products for cheaper prices please do let me know. Hope you enjoyed this and I will see you on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment