Tuesday 7 July 2015

What I Got For my Birthday




So you may have noticed that last week I did not post which I am so sorry about. However this is because I was out celebrating my 18th birthday. Here in the UK when you turn 18 you become an adult and so this is a very big birthday and I am so lucky with the friends and family I have around me because the celebrations went on all weekend and I was thoroughly spoiled! I would just like to say thank you to everyone that came and how I appreciate everything you have done for me and to those who have been in the first 18 years of my life that you are there for many more years because I don't know what I would do without you.
 
So I thought I would show you a couple of photos from the weekend. The first one which you can see below is one from my barbecue with 2 of the best friends in the entire world. I had a great night celebrating with friends and family.
 
Me (left), Kayleigh (centre) and Jess (right)
 
Next I have a couple of photos from my actual birthday on the Sunday. We went to TGI Fridays where I was made to wear an embarrassing balloon hat. This was lovely and I celebrated with my family. It was lovely to spend this time with my family and I am so grateful.
 
My sister Megan (left), me (centre), My dad Steve (right)
Here are a few of the gifts I thought I would share with you guys. The first being this super cute photo frame which has the word love in it and includes many photos from my childhood some of which I don't remember but it was such a thoughtful gift from close family friends.
 
 
Next up we have some Baylis and Harding smellys which look amazing and the boxes are super cute. I cannot wait to pamper myself with them. Also we have my favourite lush product which is the comforter and is a bubblebar. This was given to me by my best friend in the world (she knows me too well).
 
 
Next we have a few things that have "18" on them. I received 5 wine glasses with 3 different designs. Which is great because I can use some of them and display the other ones without worrying I'll ruin them. I also got this 18 plaque which had a pen attached to the back and was passed around at my barbecue with everyone writing a small message. This was such a lovely and novel gift.
 
 
One of the last things I want to show you guys is this little bundle of popcorn and movies. It was such a cute little treat and included a couple of films picked out by my family that I will definitely watch and the fact it is in a popcorn tub just makes it that much more novel.
 
 
I did receive other gifts and I am grateful for all of them however I would not have time to show you them all so I thought I'd pick a few of them out at random. Thank you to everyone that celebrated my birthday with me and thank you guys for reading this post and I will see you on Friday. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment