Tuesday 30 September 2014

Top Tip Tuesday | How to survive a cold

Now that it's getting colder most of us will start feeling under the weather and it's the time of year we all start catching colds. I had one last week and it was horrible! So I am going to tell you my top tips to survive the cold and fluy weather.

Tip number one is that you should make sure you wrap up warm this might prevent you from catching a cold in the first place but the last thing you want to be doing whilst you're out and ill is being stuck in the cold.

Tip number two is to make sure you drink lots of water. Yes this does include hot chocolate mmm a nice cup of hot chocolate will definitely help because it's warm and tastes scrummy.

My next tip is that even though you feel horrible you should get up and make yourself feel nice by maybe doing your hair and makeup nicely because you'll feel so much nicer, I know I did.

The next tip is to get lots of sleep, your body heals best when your asleep and you need more of it when you're ill.

My last tip is don't get stressed or worried! It'll only make it worse so don't rush just take things one step at a time and you'll be fine

I hope you feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment