Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hunting the best drugstore palettes | Collection All About TheEyesPalette (Little Mix edition)



I was shopping the other day and noticed this small little palette which I though was quite cute and perfect for the autumn/winter time. It's retailed at £3.19 and I brought mine from Boots but I'm sure you can get it from Superdrug too. Personal I love Collection as they do some great makeup for beginners and is cheap too.
 

If you do get this palette the first thing you may notice about it is that it's quite small. However I do like this about it as it fits in my handbag and is great to travel with. The packaging is quite cardboardy which means it could break easily which is probably my only concern about it. 
 
 
Here I done some swatches the colour is buildable so you may not get the pigmentation you want first time. The colours are also very shimmery especially the gold colour as it has larger glitter in so if you are not a shimmery shadow person this palette will not be for you I'm afraid. I personally don't mind shimmer but I found it very shimmery.
 
 I think this palette will be great for beginners and has great lasting power especially the black and for the price you can't really go wrong.
 
My rating? ★★★★☆

2 comments:

  1. oh wow... I really want that palette now ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I use mine quite a lot to just do a neutral look or a brown smoky eye :)

      Delete