Sunday 21 September 2014

Hunting the best drugstore paletes | MUA Pretty Edgy

In this series I will look at different drug store brands and give my opinions on them so you know what's what in the world of palettes. To kick us off I have my MUA Pretty Edgy palette which I brought from Superdrug for £8.

The packaging is a hard plastic which looks very durable and is small enough to store but large enough for the product to last a long time. Like in the name it is pretty edgy but I think it looks pretty cool having the little studs on it and it sets it apart from the rest of my palettes.




Here I have swatched it and I'll be honest the pigmentation isn't the best especially with the shimmery eye shadows however I don't think it's the worst and I do wear this a lot and I think it's good for beginners.Below I have put a look from this palette.


My overall rating?             




No comments:

Post a Comment