Tuesday 17 March 2015

Top Tip Tuesday | How to Wash Makeup Brushes

I'm If you are anything like me this is quite new to you and no matter how much I searched on pinterest I couldn't find a good way of washing my brushes and after investing in some real technique brushes I wanted to take care of them so I thought I'd put a quick tutorial for all those struggling like I was. In the tutorial I use the Estee Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser which I got for £12 at boots but I know Feel Unique sell it too. Originally I went to buy the Clinque one but they were all out of stock but the Estee Lauder one is so good so I'm glad I got it.

So the first step is to spary the cleanser on a clean surface. I use a couple of squirts just to make sure.
 
 
Next grab your brush and whirl it around in the cleanser and after a while you should see it getting cleaner.
 
 
Then rinse it under the tap at room temperature and leave to dry.
 
 
I hope this helps and that your brushes are always clean!




1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, I decided to clean and wash my makeup brushes, but I don't know how the right way of cleaning it. After I read your blog, I got all the important tips given here. Thank you!

    If you have time, you can also visit this website: http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete